RULES AND EXPECTATIONS FROM STUDENTS
Students are expected to follow the rules and regulations of the school and ensure that the school’s honor is kept high in the esteem of every individual. Students should be proud of their school and make it a happy place.
- Students must attend school regularly 75% attendance is compulsory for promotions.
- Students must ensure that the school uniform is washed properly and ironed well so that it gives a neat and tidy appearance at all times. Sports uniform must be worn on every Saturday. Students are expected to wear their school uniform during trips and tours.
- Fancy hair- cuts and coloring of hair are strictly prohibited. Boys are expected to have a crew cut hair style. Senior students are discouraged from sporting beards and sideburns. Girls are expected to tie their hair neatly or plait it.
- Shoes must be clean and polished.
- Nails must be trimmed.
- Birthdays may be celebrated by wearing colored clothes. Dress chosen for such occasions should be formal and digniﬁed.
- Students are not allowed to bring expensive equipment or valuables to school. No story books, magazines or obscene literature should be brought to the school. Students are also not permitted to bring Cd’s, cassettes, laser torches, diskettes, flash drives, knives, blades or pairs of scissors, steel rulers or other sharp objects. Students are not permitted to bring or use mobile phones in School. If a student is found carrying a mobile phone, it will be conﬁscated and returned only at the end of the academic year.
- Students using own transport are required to show the ID card to the security before leaving the campus.